Seychelles, a perfect holiday destination is made up of (115) islands, in the Indian Ocean. Seychelles is popular for its coral reefs, beaches, nature reserves, rare wildlife like the giant Aldabra tortoises and so much more. All these features make Seychelles to qualify as the perfect definition of an exotic destination that is full of awesomeness.
Mahe island, that holds an International airport in Seychelles, provides a key transport hub, making ease the connection of the island to other holiday destinations. It is also the home to the capital city known as Victoria. There are numerous white-sand beaches including Anse Takamaka and Be au Vallon and also the mountain rainforests in the Morne Seychellois National Park.
Seychelles Holiday Highlights
- The beaches in Seychelles are spectacular. Have a bare foot day and do nothing
- Seychelles islands are surrounded by beautiful coral gardens an are full of colorful tropical fish. Ideal for diving and snorkeling.
- Explore the conservancies and see the rare animal life. See the frigate birds and giant tortoises.
- Visit the capital Victoria on Mahé Island and see the way of life.
- Explore the picturesque creeks, coves and forests of Praslin, the second largest island, by car or bicycle.
Seychelles honeymoon destination
Seychelles offers everything that one would want on a honeymoon. Glimmering beaches, exquisite beauty, delicious delicacies, heart-warming people and carnival-like spirit of the place. But before you start planning, look at the essentials to have a fairytale honeymoon in Seychelles. Here we cover must see places, best stops to breathe in the beauty and celebrate the love, food that complements your moods, and experiences that you’d never forget.