When it comes to a wedding, the venue is important as it will have the biggest influence on the rest of your wedding, and it takes time before you find a perfect one. What if I told you that getting a wedding venue didn’t have to be so much complicated?
Scenery will never get better than Amboseli. Why is this? It is the empire of Kilimanjaro, the highest free standing mountain in the world, and a home to the best place in Africa to get close to free-ranging elephants. Things continue getting better. You have so many choices of places to get married.
You can choose to get married on the Observation Hill; here you have the magnificent view of Kilimanjaro. Or still you can choose to wed by the palm – shaded pool, or in the Masai theatre, or by the riverside bush reception area. What more could you want? All the choices are excellent but the disadvantage is that you will only choose one as you cannot get married in every spot.
You will also have a stress free wedding as everything will be taken care of by these professionals, and by everything I mean from registrar to certificate
, cake to champagne, honeymoon to wedding banquet, unique family and friends accommodation packages and ‘his and hers’ pre wedding preparation options, all you have to do is decide to tie the knot at Amboseli and they will take the strain for you. If this doesn’t convince you to wed here, I do not know of anything else that will.
Breaking down this for you, your dream wedding will have:
- Garden or Kilimanjaro-view wedding ceremony
- Individually themed champagne reception – at the lodge or in the bush
- Sumptuous floral arrangements, bouquets and buttonholes
- Tailor-made wedding cake
- Private candle-lit honeymoo
n dinner for two: in the lodge or in our private wilderness area adjacent to the lodge
- Luxurious suite (with private rooftop terrace) supplied with tropical fruit, chilled champagne and your own personal ‘honeymoon cake’
- Cultural dance performance for you and your guests
- Colourful range of guest entertainments – choirs, guitarist, disco
- Photography and videoing of your special day
- Special accommodation packages for the entire wedding party
- Maasai guard of honour
This is more than a perfect wedding, ending with a romantic game drive across the Savannah. Say no to wedding hustles and call us now or write us an email and we will book you to this heaven on earth.